POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Help-Instructions to Using Photon Map- Saving and Loading : Help-Instructions to Using Photon Map- Saving and Loading Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:43:09 EDT (-0400)
  Help-Instructions to Using Photon Map- Saving and Loading
From: Jong
Date: 10 Oct 2001 23:33:53
Message: <3bc51321@news.povray.org>
Dear all,

I'm not sure whether I should have posted this question to the
povray.newusers.
Well, I am enjoying learning the Photon features.

First, I'd like to know whether the photon-map is reusable, even when I
changed the size of the rendered image, or the viewing conditions such as
camera (with fixed lighting and models).

I'd also like to learn where I could get instructions to saving and loading
photon maps.

Thanks in advance,

Jong